Monday, November 09, 2009

 

Where, oh where, has my little blog gone...

Oh, wait. It's right here. I've been away for quite some time....life just takes over sometimes, yes? Things have changed in the suburban, er, urban household. We now have an 8th grader, a 5th grader, a 2nd grader, and a 1st grader. Whew! Talk about ch-ch-ch-changes! God has met us at each challenge with a mirror of our own hearts, so lots of growth has taken place around here.

I really want to share the story of how God moved us from comfortable suburbia to our own little patch of urban concrete smack in the middle of a south Georgia college town....it is not for the faint of heart!

Stay tuned...

Labels: ,


Comments:
Ah, I have been wondering where your little blog had gone or rather the blog author. I'll be checking back to read the story of your transformation into urbanites.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?