Monday, October 15, 2007

 

Singin' in the rain...

Okay, show of hands. How many of you have stayed overnight in a hotel or inn that had a fantastic shower head? You know the kind I'm talking about. The kind that makes you rationalize, "What the heck? I'm not paying the water bill. What's 10 more minutes?" Personally, I tend to tell myself how nice it would be if only I had one of those in my own bathroom at home. So then I find this sight that makes me think, "Well, why not?"

There are so many shower faucets available here. Of course, there are the luxurious rainfall ones, but I'm also partial to the hand-held ones too. So I say, if you have more than one bathroom then get one of each!

Go on! Get a fancy one and then see if you don't enjoy your shower more!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?