Thursday, September 13, 2007

 

Love bein' a "Postie"...

So I mentioned my new money-making venture with PayPerPost, right? Well, I know how easy it is to become all excited about something only to find out that the whole "deal" just isn't as thrilling as I thought it would be. So I wrote my first post and waited. Then I got feedback telling me there were a few things I needed to tweak. I made the corrections, re-submitted the post, and was later notified that my post was accepted!! FYI, the "rush" from getting that first post accepted really fuels the confidence to go for another post.

I really understand the need for the "bottom line" information. In short, I have been a "Postie" since the beginning of August and have submitted three posts (not counting this one). I have earned $35.00. I don't post every day, or even every week for that matter, but you can do the math and see the enormous potential for earning. The beautiful thing is that I can scroll through a list of available oppotunities. If I don't see anything of interest, I just check back another day.

We are slowly paying off debt and building up our emergency fund- I love contributing in this way!

traffic generation


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?