Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

To die is gain...

If you don't read anything else on the internet today, go here. Amid the papers to grade, lessons to plan, meals to cook, and floors to sweep, suddenly nothing seems as important as hugging my husband and children. Here's a small sample:

We are heartbroken. This is not the news we wanted to hear. We wanted to raise our son, to grow old together, but God has different plans for our family. And as much as we don't understand them right now, we know that He is sovereign over this as well. Please pray for us, and for my family especially. My part in all of this is rather easy. I get to die and be with my Savior in glory. I get to miss out on all the suffering this world holds. It is my family who bear the grief and the pain day in and day out. It is for them that my heart breaks. Hold your loved ones a little closer for me today. Live life a little more -- wear your dressy clothes around the house just because life is really short and stains don't really matter. Don't get impatient about the little things.

Maranatha! Lord, come quickly.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Very beautiful, Sherri
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?