Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Week in review...

Well, here's the rundown as it happened in the Wilkerson universe:

*President Logan is likely to get away with murder if his wife or Jack Bauer don't do something SOON!!! (No explanation needed for all you "24" fans)

*Goodbye to Elliot on American Idol- shameless, I know- and hello to (my pick as the winner) Taylor Hicks. I just love that he has made it so far. He is so....normal and everyday.

*I have sightings of tomato, thyme, cilantro,zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers, green beans, carrots and two cornstalks. No appearance as of yet of my cantaloupes, peppers and onions. Not really sure what's up with that.

*I have been contacted by an honest-to-goodness television producer to possibly appear on screen for a particular program that I-don't-know-if-I-can-mention-the-name-of. WEIRD!!! I laugh every time I even entertain the possibility! Me, on television? Not so much.

*The Lord continues to provide for us, both spiritually and financially. We had a sweet time of prayer at Care Group last night and tonight Rob and I meet with a couple who will potentially be his NEW EMPLOYERS!!!!! Shout with me people! Hopefully, details will be forthcoming...

So, how's your week coming along?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?